If you run a website in any fashion, then you probably already have some idea about the things that private label SEO can do to help your website. Here are a few facts that you should know before you decide to outsource SEO services to help you with figuring the ins and outs of private label SEO and search engine optimization.
1. As many as 79 percent of search engine users claim that they almost always click on natural search results. This means that they ignore the top couple of links that have clearly been payed for and choose organic links instead. In fact, as many as 80 percent of search engine users say they rarely or never click on the sponsored search results. Working a little extra to make sure that your site makes it to the top of important and relevant searches by investing in SEO reseller plans and white label SEO specialists is one of the best things that you can do for your company.
2. According to a recent study, SEO leads, which are referred to as inbound leads, have a 14.6 percent close rate. Outbound leads, such as direct mail or print advertising, on the other hand have a only a 1.7 percent close rate.
3. If you are still not convinced by the importance of SEO, you should know that the search engine industry is worth approximately 16 billion dollars and does not show signs of decreasing.
4. According to fairly recent Forrester Research, online sales, whether they take place on a smart device or a desk top or laptop, are expected to grow from abut seven percent of overall retail sales to close to nine percent by 2016.
5. On average, companies respond to only about 30 percent of their social media fans’ or followers’ feedback. One of the ways to help your company is to look into social media resellers that can help you to raise this statistic in your own company. For more information, read this website: allreselleraffiliate.com