Did you know that having an incline at the head or foot of your bed, even slightly, can prevent you from causing yourself unwanted pain from bending your legs or curling up in the fetal position while you sleep? There are beds adjustable in these two places, at the head and foot of the bed, which may help you get a better night of sleep.
There are several reasons you may want to consider an adjustable bed for your home
- You may be able to prevent conditions, like edema, if you sleep on an adustable bed that is lifted at the feet. Edema is painful medical condition where your legs and feet swell from excess fluid.
- You may be able to have more support for the upper half of your body, similar to sleeping on a chair or couch, except you will still be in a comfortable bed.
- Your spine may be supported a lot more on an adjustable mattress because your spine is shaped like an S. Flat beds can cause pain because there are gaps where your spine receives no support from your mattress.
- Beds adjustable in multiple ways give you a customized sleeping experience that you will not get from a flat mattress.
- You and your partner or spouse can find the bed setting that works best for you, and the settings do not have to be the same like they would with a flat mattress.
If you want to sleep better at night and less pain when you wake up, you should consider an adjustable bed, which may be able to help you achieve both of these things.
Continue your research here: www.craftmatic.com